Riddles Guru – home to more than 1300 interesting riddles, for you to solve, flex your mind and have fun at the same time!
Feel free to browse through the riddles @ Riddles Guru based on the tagged categories. Most of the riddles are tagged in more than one category.
- Best Riddles
- Easy Riddles
- Detective Riddles
- Famous Riddles
- Funny Riddles
- Good Riddles
- Hard Riddles
- Interview Riddles
- IQ Riddles
- Kids Riddles
- Lateral Thinking Riddles
- Logic Riddles
- Long Riddles
- Math Riddles
- Murder Riddles
- Picture Riddles
- Short Riddles
- Tricky Riddles
- What Am I Riddles
Riddle of the Day
Einstein Zebra Puzzle
This puzzle has been said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy and some claim that only 2% of the population can solve it.
There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. All the 5 owners are of different nationality. The 5 owners drink different beverages, smoke different brand of cigars, and own different pets. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
- There are five houses.
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Spaniard owns the dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the green house.
- The Ukrainian drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
- The Old Gold smoker owns snails.
- Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
- Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
- The Japanese smokes Parliaments.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Who owns the zebra?
The Japanese man owns the zebra.
|4||Ivory||Spaniard||Orange juice||Lucky Strike||Dog|