A man picks up cigarette butts from the ground and can make a cigarette with 4 butts. If he finds 16 cigarette butts, how many cigarettes can he make?Riddle Answer
There is an island filled with grass and trees and plants. The only inhabitants are 100 lions and 1 sheep.
The lions are special:
- They are infinitely logical, smart, and completely aware of their surroundings
- They can survive by just eating grass (and there is an infinite amount of grass on the island)
- They prefer of course to eat the sheep
- Their only food options are grass or sheep
Now, here’s the kicker:
- If a lion eats a sheep he TURNS into a sheep (and could then be eaten by other lions)
- A lion would rather eat grass all his life than be eaten by another lion (after he turned into a sheep)
You can make the following assumptions:
- Assume that one lion is closest to the sheep and will get to it before all others. Assume that there is never an issue with who gets to the sheep first. The issue is whether the first lion will get eaten by other lions afterwards or not
- The sheep cannot get away from the lion if the lion decides to eat it
- Do not assume anything that hasn’t been stated above
Will that one sheep get eaten or not and why?Riddle Answer
As a state in America, I am round on both sides and high in the middle. What am I?Riddle Answer
There are 26 letters in the alphabet. If ET left, how many letters are left?Riddle Answer
There are ten horses, but only nine stables.
- You can’t put 2 horses in the same stable.
- You can’t make another stable.
- You can’t split a stable in half.
How do you fit all the horses inside?Riddle Answer