What common 11-letter word is always spelled incorrectly?Riddle Answer
A scientist puts a bacteria in a petri dish at exactly noon.
Every minute the bacteria divides into two and doubles in size. At exactly 1 PM the petri dish is full.
At what time was the dish half full?Riddle Answer
This puzzle has been said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy and some claim that only 2% of the population can solve it.
There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. All the 5 owners are of different nationality. The 5 owners drink different beverages, smoke different brand of cigars, and own different pets. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
- There are five houses.
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Spaniard owns the dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the green house.
- The Ukrainian drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
- The Old Gold smoker owns snails.
- Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
- Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
- The Japanese smokes Parliaments.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Who owns the zebra?Riddle Answer
A man goes into a barber shop and gets a haircut for $15. He pays the barber with a $20 bill, but the barber doesn’t have change. The barber goes to the neighboring flower shop and trades the $20 bill for a $10 dollar bill and two $5 bills. Then he gives the man his $5 in change.
Later the lady from the flower shop confronts the barber and tells him that the $20 bill he gave her was counterfeit money. The barber agrees and he gives the lady a different $20 bill.
Later that day he tries to figure out how much money he lost. How much money did the barber lose?Riddle Answer
You are standing in front of two gates (a left one and a right one) – one leads to Heaven and the other leads to Hell. You don’t know which gate leads where. Beside the gates, there are two angels. One of them always tells the truth and the other always lies, but you don’t know which one is which.
You have one question to ask one of the angels, in order to find out which gate will lead you to Heaven. What would that question be?Riddle Answer