A farmer must transport a wolf, a sheep and cabbage from one side of a river to another using a boat. But in crossing the river by boat, the farmer could carry only himself and a single item – the wolf, the sheep or the cabbage.
If left together, the wolf would eat the sheep, or the sheep would eat the cabbage.
How can the farmer transport the wolf, the sheep and the cabbage across the river without losing any of them? Riddle Answer
This puzzle has been said to have been invented by Albert Einstein as a boy and some claim that only 2% of the population can solve it.
There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. All the 5 owners are of different nationality. The 5 owners drink different beverages, smoke different brand of cigars, and own different pets. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
- There are five houses.
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Spaniard owns the dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the green house.
- The Ukrainian drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house.
- The Old Gold smoker owns snails.
- Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Chesterfields lives in the house next to the man with the fox.
- Kools are smoked in the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
- The Japanese smokes Parliaments.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Who owns the zebra? Riddle Answer
Look at the 9 dots in the image. Draw 4 straight continuous lines without lifting the pen from the paper and make sure that the lines pass through each of the nine dots.
You have two jugs. One holds exactly 3 gallons and the other 5 gallons of water. You have unlimited supply of water. How do you fill 4 gallons of water into the five-gallon jug? Riddle Answer