What can you share and still have all for yourself?Riddle Answer
There is an island filled with grass and trees and plants. The only inhabitants are 100 lions and 1 sheep.
The lions are special:
- They are infinitely logical, smart, and completely aware of their surroundings
- They can survive by just eating grass (and there is an infinite amount of grass on the island)
- They prefer of course to eat the sheep
- Their only food options are grass or sheep
Now, here’s the kicker:
- If a lion eats a sheep he TURNS into a sheep (and could then be eaten by other lions)
- A lion would rather eat grass all his life than be eaten by another lion (after he turned into a sheep)
You can make the following assumptions:
- Assume that one lion is closest to the sheep and will get to it before all others. Assume that there is never an issue with who gets to the sheep first. The issue is whether the first lion will get eaten by other lions afterwards or not
- The sheep cannot get away from the lion if the lion decides to eat it
- Do not assume anything that hasn’t been stated above
Will that one sheep get eaten or not and why?Riddle Answer
There was a magic tree that on the first day increased its height by half, on the second by day by a third, on the third day by a quarter, and so on. How many days did it take it to grow one hundred times its original height?Riddle Answer
If you tell the truth, I’ll strangle you. If you lie, I’ll chop your head off. How do you get out the situation?Riddle Answer
Alice came across a lion and a unicorn in a forest of forgetfulness. Those two are strange beings. The lion lies every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the other days he speaks the truth. The unicorn lies on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, however the other days of the week he speaks the truth.
Lion: Yesterday I was lying.
Unicorn: So was I.
On which day did they say that?Riddle Answer