Larry, Matt, and Nick live in the strange country of Logitopia. This country is inhabited by three races of people: the type A people who always tell the truth, the type B people who always lie, and the type C people who alternately tell the truth and lie. One of the three is the president of Logitopia.
Larry makes these two statements:
- The president is of a different race from the other two.
- Matt is not the president.
Matt makes these two statements:
- The president is a type B person.
- Larry is not the president.
Nick makes these two statements:
- Exactly two of us are of the same race.
- I am not the president.
Who is the president?Riddle Answer