There is an island filled with grass and trees and plants. The only inhabitants are 100 lions and 1 sheep.
The lions are special:
- They are infinitely logical, smart, and completely aware of their surroundings
- They can survive by just eating grass (and there is an infinite amount of grass on the island)
- They prefer of course to eat the sheep
- Their only food options are grass or sheep
Now, here’s the kicker:
- If a lion eats a sheep he TURNS into a sheep (and could then be eaten by
- A lion would rather eat grass all his life than be eaten by another lion (after he turned into a sheep)
You can make the following assumptions:
- Assume that one lion is closest to the sheep and will get to it before
all others. Assume that there is never an issue with who gets to the sheep
first. The issue is whether the first lion will get eaten by other lions
afterwards or not
- The sheep cannot get away from the lion if the lion decides to eat it
- Do not assume anything that hasn’t been stated above
Will that one sheep get eaten or not and why? Riddle Answer
If you tell the truth, I’ll strangle you. If you lie, I’ll chop your head off. How do you get out the situation? Riddle Answer
Alice came across a lion and a unicorn in a forest of forgetfulness. Those two are strange beings. The lion lies every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the other days he speaks the truth. The unicorn lies on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, however the other days of the week he speaks the truth.
Lion: Yesterday I was lying.
Unicorn: So was I.
On which day did they say that? Riddle Answer
The captain of a ship was telling this interesting story: “We traveled the sea far and wide. At one time, two of my sailors were standing on opposite sides of the ship. One was looking west and the other one east. And at the same time, they could see each other clearly.” How can that be possible? Riddle Answer
Three professors were discussing over how long they have been teaching. Andrew and Beyonce have been teaching for a total of thirty six years. Curt and Beyonce have been teaching for a total of twenty two years. Curt and Andrew have been teaching for a total of twenty eight years.
Can you find out how long have each of them been teaching? Riddle Answer